Competitor Games

We are the Competition

Test of Spite [d20r]

For the d20 Rebirth system, headed by Fax Celestis

Moderator: Fax

Test of Spite [d20r]

Postby Doc Roc » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 pm

I will be restarting the test of spite. I am including d20r in the list of allowed systems. This means I need GMs. This means one of you poor sods should jump on this particular hand grenade.
Doc Roc

Re: Test of Spite [d20r]

Postby DragoonWraith » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:28 pm

You should ask on the #giantitp IRC channel (irc.gamesurge.net); you might find some more.

I'd be willing to consider it... but I don't think my d20r knowledge nor my optimization skills are quite up to snuff. If we get applicants wanting to do it, though, I can probably make myself available.
"change the world..."
DragoonWraith
Site Admin

Postby Doc Roc » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Crucially, they changed the ban policy at GitP, where I'll be running it. It'd be rather nice to have your charming face back... you should ask Glyphstone for a true-res. As for applicants, the ToS is generally hugely popular. I suspect strongly that applicants won't be the issue.
Doc Roc

Postby DragoonWraith » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Yeah, I saw that. Unfortunately, they banned an alt of mine, which strikes me as an event that will likely preclude them bringing me back. As much as I wouldn't have been banned in the first place (nor would have been so disdainful of their rules if they'd been in their current form), it's hard to argue that case. I will ask, though; Vaynor spends time on the IRC so I intend to ask the next time I see him. I don't know of any way of contacting Glyph.
"change the world..."
DragoonWraith
Site Admin

Postby Doc Roc » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Who knows. I would be grateful if you asked.
Doc Roc

Return to d20 Rebirth