Competitor Games

We are the Competition

Conserving Screen Space.

Any questions or suggestions that you may have for this forum may be posted here. Also, notices regarding technical issues (downtime for upgrades, discussions on updates, etc.) will be found here.

Conserving Screen Space.

Postby Draco Dei » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:56 pm

I note that we already have 3 subforums in the Homebrew section... this is great, but depending on how deeply such things can be nested, you might want to put them all in one sub-forum, making them sub-sub-forums of homebrew... that way, when we have 30, instead of 3, we won't have to scroll down two screens to see the most recent thread updates in the main homebrew forum.
Draco Dei

Re: Conserving Screen Space.

Postby DragoonWraith » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 am

Easy enough to change things should that become necessary; I agree with you but for now it's probably OK.
"change the world..."
DragoonWraith
Site Admin

Postby Draco Dei » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:19 am

Oh, Ok. Just wasn't sure how hard it would be to change later. For all I knew the threads would have to be copy-pasted to their new homes by hand (Easy now, Heculean effort later). Good to know it won't be a problem.
Draco Dei

Postby DragoonWraith » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 am

Nope, just need to change the "parent forum" of the existing sub-forums, and it'll work fine. Won't even break the links.
"change the world..."
DragoonWraith
Site Admin

Postby Draco Dei » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:41 am

DragoonWraith wrote:Nope, just need to change the "parent forum" of the existing sub-forums, and it'll work fine. Won't even break the links.

Ok, whenever you can then.
Draco Dei

Return to Site Questions and Suggestions